Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cabin

Pics from last weekend:

The kids had a lot of fun on the new sleds at the cabin. I had to try them out too and they are coolio--so fun to steer and curve down the hill. It's like riding a mini car.




Cares loved the brakes and used them all too often. It was funny to see her gain any speed at all and then brake to a full stop.


Joseph taking the old-fashioned sledding route


Cares snuggling Sadie (and Livs joining in from afar)

Livs and Max watching a show in Grandma's bedroom

Polka dot overkill.
Just wait until we get a chance to have Cec and Stacey join in!



3 comments:

Bobbi said...

We did have lots of fun up there. Glad you are feeling better.

Krista said...

how cute are you guys in your matching jammies. I want to try the new sled. Looks like too much fun!

Heidi said...

Okay when did I become a brunette? I need my hair done pronto!

So worth it to get sick to get to spend time with you guys- thanks for playing!