Monday, January 10, 2011

Cousin Sleepover


We had Johnny & Krista stay with us back in December but I am just now getting around to posting pics. I love that our kids are getting old enough to play together really well and sleep together without major issues (do chatting and giggling until 10 pm count as major issues for Sisi and Cares? Cute Bentley was worn out and fell right to sleep while Kai roamed around the basement until he felt ready to sleep).

Once we got all the kiddos to sleep we stayed up with John and Krista playing trains and just hanging out. With all the Christmas festivities during December it was so nice to have some real face time with those two. And snuggle the darling baby Anders.

The morning arrived, we ate a huge breakfast, and then the kids were dying to go outside--even when the snow was mostly melted. The boys (dads) took it upon themselves to gather up remaining snow and create a tiny little sledding strip on the front lawn which the kids happily used again and again.

I opted for the role of designated babysitter and Anders, a sleeping Livs and I stayed inside while Krista documented the fun.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for cousins! So great that they could come spend some quality time with you when they live so far away.

Krista said...

so fun. This post made me smile. Thanks again for having us over. We had such a great time.

Heidi said...

That top pic made me think I need to get working on my costume collection- where's a good place to get that kidn of stuff for cheap?