Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where Have We Been?

...just got home from a 5 day adventure in Zion. We celebrated my mom's 60th birthday with a big Smith family trip to a beloved spot of hers. We actually stayed in East Zion up in the mountains at Zion Ponderosa and spent a few days in the National Park and a few just playing at the ranch and enjoying our time together. It was a huge success and my kids are already planning how many zipline rides and hikes they can fit in next time we are there...guess we better head back soon!

More to come later--can't quite wrap my head around the 400+ pictures we have just yet...

LeBaron crew at Middle Emerald Pool, Friday, May 28th


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you make me a disc of your photos and I will do the same? I only have 270 pictures since I was there one less day :-).

Such a beautiful place and a fun trip with the fam.

Kristin Sokol said...

You missed a couple of gnarly windstorm on the day, but don't worry because you have good neighbors who did their best to keep your trash and recycle cans can under control. Sorry we lost a wheel to your recycle can. I don't know what happened to it. If you call the waste manegment people they will come fix it. Glad you had a good time. Kudos on 400 pics. NO one ever regrets too many pics.

Heidi said...

Man that zip line was big time for those kids. I wish I had seen them going on it!