Monday, June 21, 2010

Training Plan

This week I plan to:

--Bike 25 miles
--Run 10 miles
--Swim 1000 meters

And teach dance for a total of 9 hours, do (roughly) 10 loads of laundry, attend 1 YW presidency meeting, meet with old (amazing) girlfriends for a lunch date, teach the Mia Maids on Sunday, and feed and dress and play with 3 little people each and every day.

I think I kind of thrive on full and busy schedules. Not all the time. And especially not since welcoming little lady #2 into our family. The simpler the better with 3 kiddos to tote around. But this week, I'm ready to deal. Bring it. Today we already tackled dentist appointments for Bentley and Cares, a Target run, 1 hour of teaching, grocery shopping, FHE, 4 loads of laundry, and a 12 mile bike ride. It was a good, full day.

**Please remind me of the ambitious words above if I start to get crabby, worn-out and/or moody come Friday. Or Thursday. I am a woman of big plans but I've been known to loose my steam. Next week we plan to take it easy.


5 comments:

Krista said...

care, you inspire me. I'm so tired just reading your blog post. How are you doing it? I must get your secrets later. don't forget!

Bobbi said...

You go, girl! Amazing, but not surprising. You have always thrived on goals and scheduled packed life. I don't know how you do it, but it's impressive. Great job on the training!

Heidi said...

Ha ha sweet pic, sis.

I usually prefer to lay low but this week I am amazed what I accomplish each day and still have planned each day. I actually wish tri training one was more thing I could add to the mix!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome picture! Good for you for packing it all in and getting your basics of motherhood done as well. I love accomplishing so much and am especially envious right now, when I am not getting much done.

Carol said...

Good luck Carie!!! Can't wait to hear how your race goes.