Friday, June 25, 2010

Hidden Mess

Found this post the other day and it inspired me to action. I love this kind of quick and easy project--over and done in less than an hour (plus, I quite enjoy shopping for the perfect bin or liner or basket to hold things...and why is there not a Container Store by me? I am a little depressed about it...)

And so--under my kitchen sink:

Before:


After:



I really must have no shame posting such gross "before" pics. Blame it on my HS friends--"no shame" was one of our favorite war cries and it must have stuck with me. Actually, a little shame is a good thing. A very good thing...

**The patterned liner, garbage bags, and clear bins are from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

that liner is so cute! Now I want to makeover under my sink. Except that I have about 800 projects I need to finish first ;-)

Bobbi said...

Nice job! It looks fresh and organized.

Stacey said...

Looks great Care! Your organizational posts are inspirational. The cupboard below my kitchen sink looks a lot like your before pic if not worse. I think I need to follow your example and give it a makeover.

brittanydaw said...

the question is, how long will it stay looking like that???

Anonymous said...

You little organizer! I love that I have a drawer beneath my cupboards because I can store lots of random things in there and not lose them in the other junk under my sink. That is a project for the future...