Monday, June 14, 2010

TV Nerd

Just thinking...

..how satisfying was the season finale of House? That's how you do a finale folks.

...I am pretty sure Kent will win SYTYCD. He is adorable and endearing and all the tweens must totally love him, right? OK, I kind of love him too, but honestly I could watch him dance all day.

...did anyone else love the Journey medley from the Glee finale? Maybe I'm just old, but those songs are so classic. Good stuff.

...bring on Wipeout already! That show is so random but if I watch it late enough at night it makes me laugh so hard...such fun :)

...who will The Bachelorette choose? I think I'm really liking Frank for her but it's still early in the game...


6 comments:

Heidi said...

ha ha I read Reality Steve and found out the final two of bachelorette. I like both of her final choices (even though I do not not like her!)

Glee medley- loved it.

I am for sure on Team Kent.

And we haven't watched House for a few seasons, but your comment kind of makes me want to get back into it.

Anonymous said...

Is it sad that this is all I want to post about right now? I always think there are no summer shows but how is my DVR busy almost every night?

I can't wait for Wipeout either...good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Heidi and I posted almost at the same time.

Kristin Sokol said...

House...Yes, that is how it is done.

Miki said...

Oh Carrie (found you through Kristin's blog), we are TV best friends. :-)

Krista said...

okay wipeout gives me the major giggles too. I missed glee. boo. I don't have dvr here. I think we may need to get it. Bachelorette kills me...I sometimes am sucked in and other times roll my eyes how stupid people can be. I've never watched house. I have to learn from you. :)