Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So Far

I had a dentist appointment at 8:00 am this morning. And since I've been back I have:
--cleaned up breakfast
--fed Olivia and put her back down for a nap (beautiful baby slept for 13 straight hours last night...)
--folded a load of laundry and started another
--swept the kitchen floor and cleaned it
--picked up Bentley's room

It is only 10:30 am and I feel like I've accomplished so much. I need to get my lazy self going early more often (this is easier said than done for me...) I am usually just getting my bed made and thinking about what to wear this time of day.

I still need to vacuum (once the baby is awake) and address Christmas cards. And so very much more. But that is all I really feel like doing today (yes, I feel like vacuuming--my baby moves around everywhere and any tiny thing she finds goes right in her mouth...the good old cruiser phase. I am trying my best to keep things clean for her. )

I'll end with a totally non-related photo because I am in love with it (and him):



7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love when I feel accomplished in the mornings. It is a good time to get things done before I get all sluggish in the afternoons. I am anxious to see your Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

You are so productive! I get so much more done when I start my day earlier. If only I was sleeping well at night, then I would be ready to get going in the morning!

I wish my cards would come so that I could get to work on them! I ordered Mom's cards one day after I placed my order and yet her cards arrived yesterday and mine still aren't here! Hmmm.

By the way, I LOVED your card when I saw it yesterday and I can't wait to officially receive it in the mail.

Bobbi said...

I,too, love productive mornings but am so not a morning person that this rarely happens. The picture of Bentley is darling--he has changed so much in the last few months. He looks more like a boy, now, instead of a little kid. So handsome!

Flori said...

What a handsome kid. I'm looking forward to your Christmas card and I'm jealous you got to go to temple square. I was just missing it last night--nothing can compare to those lights!

Carol said...

I hope I get one of the aforementioned Christmas cards. The ones last year were absolutely adorable.
BTW, I am in my pajamas as I type this at 12:32pm. ;)

ba and the boys said...

i love feeling productive! you are on the nice list just for today!

Marianne said...

Hey, I was blog hopping and found your blog. Hope you don't mind. I got to keep in touch with people somehow now I'm not in the same ward. I agree, that is a great picture of Bentley.