Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Button Snowmen

Our Christmas craft on Sunday morning:






These were super easy to make and the kids got quite carried away--embellishing whatever they could and adding colors and "limbs." I wish our button sizes had varied a bit more but we worked with what we had and they turned out pretty cute. Our tree's branches are quickly filling up with homemade ornaments this year--such a shift from the carefully picked out decor it has had in years past. But it's so much better this way, I think. Crafty little hands making lovely little projects to decorate our tree--something I will surely miss when my darlings are all grown up.

Kids make Christmas so magical and bright...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes they do! They make every day of the year magical and bright

Bobbi said...

These are cute. I agree, the homemade ones are the most beautiful, full of memories.