Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Classic


Seriously, how great is that movie? I hadn't seen it for years and years but I knew my little Bentley would love it. We watched it last night and let me tell you--he absolutely did. I have never heard him laugh so hard over and over and over again, and it was cracking me up! Today he and Cares set up "traps" all over our living room with upturned chairs and piles of sharp cars carefully laid out. Cares kept calling out for Kevin (Bentley) and then they'd work on some new project. Too cute for me.

My sister-in-law Krista is a total Home Alone junkie. She and her hubby and darling kids slept over here last night for some fun family bonding. And she was quoting lines all over the place! We have a new holiday favorite this year.

4 comments:

Krista said...

oh, I'm sooo busted for quoting that! It is a cute show...but how do I remember so many lines...I can't remember any other movies. That must be my fave. We had such a fun time. I'm so mad I didn't take pics. I love the cute Bentley and Cares totally got the show and laughed hard. cute. making traps too. Kai was soooo sad to leave. He repeated 50 million times on our way home "I want to stay at caresie's house." Apparently it's Caresie's house.

Heidi said...

I can't believe Beans is old enough to really get that movie. I loved it when I was litte too, but I think more like 2nd-3rd grade.

Bobbi said...

It sounds like a fun sleep-over get-together. And that movie is a favorite. The sound track, despite note being traditional Christmas music, is familiar, beloved holiday music to me. Love that Bean and Cares got the idea and now are making traps! You'd better watch out! (And I hope they forget about it by mid-January!)

Flori said...

That is way funny. Dirt runs thick in the blood, I guess :)
Love that you busted Krista, too.
I wish WE could come for a movie sleepover! Maybe this summer...