Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dancin' man

Carrie told me she didn't want two posts on her blog in one day, but I think this is worth it for a couple of reasons.

1. I wanted to try posting video taken on my new phone
2. Ethan presented me with the perfect recording opportunity, a song and dance extravaganza sung to the tune of mele kalikimaka.

It's a slightly lesser known version of the song. In case you can't make out the words they are:
"Banditos chili peppers" is the thing to say
on a bright Mexican holiday

If you've ever wanted to see some awesome dancing, I proudly present Ethan. Cec, this was mostly for you since you're missing out on all this important "growing up" that is going on while you're gone.



3 comments:

Heidi said...

O Eth- that kid has had sweeet moves since he was tiny.

Anonymous said...

How long is my child? Love him. I have heard that sweet version of the song many times and I am glad that you had a chance to hear it. Lucky you!!!

Bobbi said...

I love his creativity and confidence. He's great!