Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spooky Smiths

What a fun party we had today! With delicious, spooky snacks and treats, games for the kids, cookie decorating, and tractor rides with Grandpa Sherm on this perfectly beautiful fall day.

the food and set-up were splendid for our Halloween lunch-party


Cares playing "pin the face on the giant jack-o-lantern"

Star Wars trio

Tractor rides

HP

Random Bentley smile--but I love the fall leaves in the background and the orange crepe paper on the trailer.

Pics from our Hallow's Eve coming soon...

Happy Halloween!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun party and should become a tradition! Plus, could you ask for better weather?

Love that picture of Will...can you email it to me please? I will send off some pictures of the food.

Heidi said...

I agree the photo of Will is so good!

The only photo I have of food is the apples but you know my camera is crappy so maybe just wait for Cec's versions...

Stacey said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and on such a beautiful fall day! I am jealous. The kids all look so good in their costumes. I feel like Bentley has grown up since the last time I saw him.

Stacey said...

(Tye here) I love the way Bentley "smiles" - and isn't time you bought poor little Cares a kitty?

Lizzy said...

Love your family parties Carrie! Loved your witch tights and wig!