Friday, October 23, 2009

Up To

What we've been up to this week:

I taught joy school at my house on Tuesday and focused on "L is for Leaves." We read one of my favorite fall books, Leaf Man, and then the kids made their own "leaf mans." Cares, Livs and I went on a leaf treasure hunt while Bentley was at school on Monday to prepare.



Bentley dressed Livs up in a cowboy hat.


We had a fun little neighborhood Halloween Party and debuted the Luke and Leia costumes.


Got my bedroom closet in pristine condition. Finally. And the kids keep going in it to find my boots and play "Target" in them.






6 comments:

Heidi said...

ha ha ha playing Target- what a fun game!

Very cute fall activity. I think I am going to order that book right now.

Love Luke and Leia! When is Scary LeBary party?

Anonymous said...

The Luke costume looks so cute on Bean! It seems like only yesterday Eth was wearing that.

The Leaf Man projects turned out so cute! Will did one in school a couple weeks ago but he didn't get to bring it home since he was sick and missed the last three days. And now they are off track until mid-November so I guess we won't see it. Boo.

Bobbi said...

Isn't it fun to have children so you can do fun activities like gathering leaves and making leaf men?! They turned out so cute. Playing "Target" is a new one--similar to Heidi's "90 dollar lady"? Fun pictures iof your darling kids.

Bobbi said...

Oh, and I love the Star Wars kids! They are adorable in those outfits! It reminds me not only of Ethan, but of a certain little Cecily in Denver being Princess Leia.

Lizzy said...

Love the shoes on the kidlets Carrie! Can't wait to check out Leaf Man! Love their Halloween costumes.

Krista said...

I love the shoes too. cute. the leaf idea is great. You are so creative care.