Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LeBarie Scaries

Halloween party with our LeBaron cousins at Nanny and Grandpa's house:

My best grandkid shot--and only the babies are looking! Classic. Look closely on the left or you'll miss "Storm Shadow" Tiago (from GI Joe)

Porter was happier to just pose for his own picture

Livs and her witchy mama :) And you can sneak a peek at baby Finch in the background

cute fall baby

a fun mask craft inspired by this and this




My hubby deserves the credit on these FYI--I just bought the materials and handed them over to him saying something like "make a cool craft for the kids with these." An hour later they were ready. He is just cool like that...


5 comments:

Heidi said...

Purple hair totally suits you!!

I am loving Olivia's smile in that photo with the other grandkids. What a mush doll.

Krista said...

I think you are really clever (not just joseph)...coming up with the name lebarie scaries. I love the masks. I'll have to show sisi and kai the pics tomorrow. it's late right now. :)

Anonymous said...

The party looks small this year without Krista's family! Such cute kiddos.

Those masks turned out so cool! I want to make one for me.

Bobbi said...

Very crafty and clever--good job, Joseph! Livvy is a happy doll in the group picture!

Lizzy said...

Love the masks! You LeBarons are so creative! Olivia is such a doll!