Saturday, October 3, 2009

2 Dates

Date #1: On our anniversary--back to where it all began.

(a family visit to the temple when you don't have a babysitter arranged--an idea we borrowed from my sis :)

Our babies

We wanted to capture the bride and groom in a photo...
It was so fun to watch them and remember our own special day 10 years ago.

We love to see the temple

I love this little girl

Date #2: Friday night football game


Accompanied by this enormous "cougar tail" doughnut

And my parents
(Don't you love my Dad's mittens? They're handmade gifts from my mom's Norwegian relatives)


Bundling up at half-time. This was actually the only time I needed my furry hood. The weather was cold but not freezing--a perfect fall night.
Thanks for babysitting Nanny and Grandpa!


7 comments:

Heidi said...

Are the kids in coordinating orange in the family temple photo? Love it. You guys are a darling family. I want to squish Livi's in that photo.

I am also love your excitement at the "Cougar Tail" at the game. And it looks freeeezing from your photos but I guess that is not the case!

Heidi said...

PS- did you guys say anything to the wedding couple? That would be cool if they knew...

Carrie said...

Heid--we should have said something to the couple but didn't...too bad.

And the kids have been dying to wear their Halloween t-shirts so I finally let them on Oct 1st. Cute orange/black kiddos huh?!

Carrie said...

I should add that Joe did have a babysitter lined up for Thursday night, but I told him I wanted one Friday instead so that we could go to the BYU game.

Krista said...

okay the cougar tail photo is cracking me up. I love your face in that. So much excitement. Can I have a cougar tail too? Great idea with the kiddos to bring to the temple.

Bobbi said...

It's great that you are taking your children to the temple and telling them your sweet story of love and commitment to each other. And thanks for coming to the game with us--go Cougars! It was a very fun evening.

Anonymous said...

So glad we could inspire your temple visit...it really is sweet to take those little ones down there and share that special day with the most important people in the world.

Fun game pictures!