Saturday, August 30, 2008

End of Summer


I have only the fondest of feelings for this time of year. It signals the end of our many hot, fun-filled, active days and points to the cooler, crisper, and busier ones ahead. I have also found that during these last few weeks in August, the world of play-date hot spots seems practically deserted. Makes me eager to revel in summer just a little bit longer. This week we hit the splash fountains at Gateway:

This picture makes me laugh every time I see it :)
Bentley told Grandma Bobbi last night that he has "so, so, so much energy."

Little buddies in the water. Even though we found some cousins to join us last minute,
Cares was the only friend who'd actually get wet with Bentley in the fountains.

Cares lured Sisi in for some sweet splashes

Kai and Cares examine each other

Happy summer cousins


6 comments:

Angela Jensen said...

Are you expecting your third? What flavor? I had no idea! Congrats. No diff from 2-3 btw

Heidi said...

That pic of Beans in the air is so great! I love his quote about energy too!

Anonymous said...

What cuties! Bean seriously has lots of energy but he is so adorable with it.

HayesFamily said...

Care-
How ya feeling pregnant buddy? I keep meaning to give you an interesting update...maybe I'll email to you. By the way, that Iphone picture of Cares is the spitting image of YOU. I mean, twins, really...
-Heath

Krista said...

I'm so glad you called "last minute" or emailed...whatever.
We had a fun time and beans was quite the entertainer eh?

Maggie said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm sad because the only splash park around just turned the water off on Friday. Hey, that picture of Cares holding on the the railing just reminds me of mini Carrie. She looks so much like you.