Wednesday, August 27, 2008

iPhone Pictures


Now that my hubby has his new iPhone, we have been playing with it a lot. It's been fun to have it handy for capturing our more random moments. Here are some images from last weekend:

Cares charming us with her smile after coloring all over herself
(thank goodness for washable markers...)

Bentley is tiny when compared to this huge, monster truck school bus

Oh, did we have fun at Target on Friday night--Cares fell in love with these rubber kitty boots--they were on clearance so, I bought them for her (I am a pushover :)

More fun at Target

Yes--we used our bounceback passes and went to Lagoon...again. I am not sure what were we thinking when we made up that plan...It was crowded and hot and not as fun as our last visit--I think it had lost its luster a bit. At least our Bentley had a marvelous time and spent the whole morning with a huge grin on his face (as pictured above)

Cares was not interested in riding anything. She camped out in her stroller most of the time.
But she did have some fun helping her mommy play Skee Ball
with a bunch of spare change we collected from our house.



5 comments:

Audrey said...

Looks like fun. You little girl made me homesick for mine while we were in Utah. She is a doll. I loved your FHE Olympic idea...your so creative. I loved loved loved all the older pictures you posted of the family and of Tutu. I copied and saved those. Great blog.

Heidi said...

I love Cares obsession with kitties! I love BEans enthusiastic grin!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that super cool school bus/truck?

I wish Chad would get his iphone already...what a fun toy!

Carrie said...

We were out at Jordan Landing on Fri. night for Tepanyaki and a trip to Target--the huge school bus was parked in front of Lowe's.

Heidi said...

Glad I'm not the only one who isn't a huge fan of Lagoon. I've never heard of the "bounce back" thing, but I'm definitly not doing it!