Friday, May 30, 2008

Zoo-Pals

I think today was the perfect day for the zoo: gorgeous sunshine and perfect 70 degree weather, lots of fun friends to hang out with, curious, happy children in tow, and even though the parking lot was as full as it could get--we managed to find some free space and enjoy plenty of close up views of all the animals. Hogle Zoo is pretty cool too. I haven't been there in many, many years so I was happy to see the newer viewing platforms and greener spaces for the tigers. Plus, it's fun being a mom. I love going on adventures with my babes--they are such sweeties.
Bentley doing his best elephant impression
Grace, Cares, Maddie and Cec checking out the elephants
Bentley and McKay in awe over the huge elephant skull
Cute cousins
Caresie sure loves kitties :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our kids sure are fun to go on adventures with. It was strange to only have Maddie along but at least we got to see Willy for a little bit. Thanks again for going with us and having a fun outing!

Heidi said...

Cute cute cute! I love Beans elephant impression. And Cares cuddling the bronze cat. Wish I could have been there!