Monday, May 26, 2008

Caroline is 2!

This weekend we just kept on celebrating birthdays! On Friday night we had a big family BBQ at my mom's house. The kids were crazy all day waiting for their party and even though it was pretty chilly that evening they played and played outside for as long as they could stand it :) Thank you, thank you to all who came--my kids are so spoiled by your love and friendship (and fun birthday gifts too!)



Happy Birthday to my darling, princess Caroline! She is quickly turning into one girlie little girl as she cares for her baby dolls, applies her Barbie make-up and dresses up in her many, frilly costumes. I love her full-faced grin, her fluffy soft hair, her tiny, busy body, her adventurous spirit and her desire to be just like Bentley. Caresie is such a sweet girl and I love her to pieces. Lately she has been singing her own lullabies at bedtime and it is one of the best parts of my day--I just adore her tiny, scratchy voice and how eager she is to learn new words and verses. Love you, love you, little ladybug!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Cares is such a busybody I love her and her scratchy voice! Thanks for the invite to your kids party!

Anonymous said...

Sad that the party was freezing but we still had a great time! One of my favorite things is when Caroline runs into my house saying, "Cessy" in her scratchy voice with the biggest grin on her face. Love that little girl.

Maggie said...

Looks like a fun party. We love andd miss you guys. I love caresie's cheesy grin.