Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Up and At 'Em

Just thought I'd blog this morning before we head up to Sun Valley, ID for the rest of the week. Yesterday I was cruising through my packing list and loads of laundry when Bentley came over to me and for the third of fourth time asked me if I would kiss his leg because it was hurting. I finally realized that he had spent all morning making sure he didn't walk on his left leg. I started poking and prodding all over that leg to see what was up--no response except that he still wouldn't bear any weight on it. To make a long story short, we ended up at the pediatrician's office (after a practical call to Grandpa Sherm) and he remained equally baffled. During the rest of the night last night Bentley continued to coddle his foot and made sure not to walk on it.

This morning Bentley woke up, climbed out of bed, came to find me and said "my foot's all better!" Classic--but we'll keep an eye on him and hope that he really is fine.

Random things I am loving lately:
1) Scrubs reruns on Comedy Central 2) Joshua Radin's song "These Photographs" 3) Peaches (our first batch of the summer and soooo delicious!) 4) Mushy and very sweet babies Beatrice and Kai 5) Banana Boat's oil free sunblock for faces 6) Caroline's long hair (shaping itself into a lovely baby mullet :) 7) Pasha on SYTYCD--his charm and goofy smile kill me and he is a great dancer--can't wait to see what style he performs this week 8) My orange Franco Sarto cork heels.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Care we have never been into Scrubs but now all of a sudden we are with the reruns on CC. Love it. Have fun in Idaho this week, I will miss you in the blog world. I wonder what was going on with Bean's foot?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he is better today! And I am also glad that the incident made you spend more time at our house! Thanks for coming over with lunch yesterday. Have a great trip and we will see you next week!
I have been watching the Scrubs reruns for a few months now and I can't get enough of them (they are also on from 10-11pm on channel 14). That show is sooo clever and hilarious. Going to watch SYTYCD this week finally...

Bobbi said...

Poor Bean and his funny leg. I hope he remains okay for the trip. Have fun in "some valley". We will miss you. can't wait for SYTYCD this week. Pasha is my favorite, too. I couldn't believe he was in the bottom 3. Maybe I need to start voting.