Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Anywhere Chairs

So these pics are long overdue but I've found a free moment to post a quick entry. My kids absolutely adore their anywhere chairs. They each received one for their first birthday. Bentley's has been through the wash several times, climbed on, jumped on, slept on and spilled on. It has served as a cave, a fort, a parking terrace for his Hot Wheels cars, a drawing surface, and of course--the perfect spot for watching a show.




I knew Caroline would love one too when she'd sneak on to Bentley's whenever he wasn't looking or while he was asleep. Since we've gotten hers (thanks Grandma Bobbi!!) she has climbed over every inch at least a hundred times. This lead to a lot of sliding off the edge or tumbling over backwards but she is remarkably tough! She hardly ever cries and just keeps on scrambling up the front and over the sides and so on. I love that Caroline's chair matches the green accents in my home decor for the summer. Wonder how that coincidence happened...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

A) I love those kids
B) I love that they love their chairs and even though Cares is so tiny she still appreciates it
C) I love Cares pants in the first picture- she looks like a dancer waiting to happen.

Bobbi said...

I'm so glad that she loves her chair! What cute kids, Carrie. We love to get to be with them and you anytime possible. Thanks for sharing your lives with us, in person and online!