Monday, June 4, 2007

Kai Baby

Yesterday was a beautiful and spiritual Sunday. We attended Kai's baby blessing where his daddy gave him a touching blessing. John referenced several sons from the scriptures and blessed Kai to be like them in their obedience and spiritual stature. I was touched by the tender words. I am constantly in awe of all of the angelic little spirits entering the world these days. They are precious and helpless but at the same time, they are mighty souls and will grow up to fight battles in the name of righteousness. What powerful spirits these sweet children have.

John and Krista both shared their testimonies and I felt the love they have for the gospel and their growing family. Afterward, they hosted us at their home for a very tasty lunch in their backyard filled with big, shady trees (I am so jealous and wish I had some of those too!)

We ended the evening by visiting my parents and Heidi and Ben just before they left for Reno once again. We won't see them now for over a month--that 's no fun. Thanks for always playing hard when you do come Heid (and for babysitting my kids while we were at the temple :) It was a perfect Sunday.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hurray I LOVED babysitting- then I get all the attention from your kids! tee hee.

It was good to see you and can't wait for Powell now!!

Anonymous said...

How fun to have cousins arriving all of the time on the LeBaron side! Kai looks so sweet and I know he will grow to be a good man with all of the good examples around him.

Krista said...

thanks care for posting kai' blessing. It was so nice that you guys came and I know it can be hard getting ready in the morning for church. I love that cute care's was in her pj's for a minute...wait I was wearing my dirty flip flops to church too.