Monday, September 12, 2011

Uniform 101

My little sis was wondering about Caroline's girl uniform options so we have been documenting a few of them. Even though the dress code at school is pretty basic, it has been fun to buy some dresses and skirts rather than just shorts and pants:


Cares has become the recent star of this blog! Where are my other kids? Here's a modeling shot of my sweet Olivia.


 She has gone just over a week now without any accidents in her undies. And she has even run into the bathroom all on her own a few times and gone potty all by herself. I think she must be an answer to this pregnant mama's prayers! Her pull-up has been wet in the morning about 3 times since we started training but I think she will figure out the whole night thing as a little more time passes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that I have seen Cares in a few of those cute outfits. I am jealous about the uniform idea in many ways.

Yay for Livs! I think she hasn't had any accidents because you were so diligent with the training! It is truly worth a week of inconvenience to have a successful start.

Heidi said...

ha ha ha oh boy max just peed in his undies tonight- he has yet to go an entire week with no accidents. Great job Livs!

I love the cute pleated skirts.

Bobbi said...

Uniforms are a great idea, and she looks cute in all the versions. Yay for Livs, love it when they figure it out.

Carol said...

Wow Carie! Olivia is a SUPERSTAR!!! I am on month 6+ with my little one. Consider it a tender mercy to her pregnant momma.