Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kindergarten Cares

Does this darling girl look excited or what? She was awake and dressed by 9:00 am today and just counting down the hours until she could finally go to school.

Littlest sis truly loves these photo shoots (and copying Caroline's every move)

Livs loves her sister but she was all too happy to have me to herself this afternoon for stories and potty time. And then a completely quiet house during nap time. You better believe that I succumbed too and slept for almost an hour in my bed with no interruptions. Ahhh kindergarten, I knew I loved you.

And Caroline had an excellent day today, coming home with tons to share and friends to tell us about. She said kindergarten is the best and can't wait to go back tomorrow. Love my brave little lady and her enthusiasm--should be a great year.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute. Love those two girlies. Glad the first day went well!

Heidi said...

I'm glad she was happier with her first day than Beans ;-)

I'm interested to see what a girl version of the school uniform looks like, so far, cute!

Angela Jensen said...

Cares is your mini-me. So adorable.

Maggie said...

She looks soooo grown up. I'm glad that she loves it.

Krista said...

Yay Cares!!! She looks so adorable in her uniform. That is great that she really likes school too. Cute Livs is going to love the attention and you are going to love the naps. :)

Bobbi said...

She is adorable! Isn't kindergarten enthusiasm fun? And she does remind me of little you, setting off for Rosslyn Heights.