Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mini-golf

Tonight we simply needed to play. Plus, the kids came home from school, found the basket of Halloween books I'd just gotten out of storage, and read together for a solid 20 minutes. No easier way to get reading minutes done for the day!




I just adore these two kiddos. They walk out of school holding hands every day and come find me in the carpool line so we can head home. One day Bentley will be too cool for that but I am not about to mention anything because I think it is just so sweet. They love each other. Makes me smile to see them hand in hand every single day. Simple pleasures for this mommy for sure.

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Sounds like a fun night.
Holding hands after school? Is that adorable?! And when they finish up your Halloween books, can they come to my house and read mine? I just got them out today, too. love those cute kiddos, too.

Heidi said...

Holding hands? Love them. I always wanted that kind of older brother to look after me at school.

Is your t from nordy's? Those are my favorite

Anonymous said...

My heart is melting with that story of your two hand-holders. Precious.

I have yet to get out the Halloween books but that is happening in the next day or two. I hope...

Maggie said...

They are too cute. Looks like fun. I love the hand holding. Such good sibs.

I remember when there were 4 of us at the elementary and we would all walk to school together, but I don't know that we held hands though. can you imagine- 1st grader, 3rd grader, 4th grader and 6th grader?

Anonymous said...

all of your pictures i like very much my sister and my family also like these pictures very much such a beutiful collection