Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Potty Training Begins

Today we're diving in. And just about 10 minutes ago Livs told me she had some poops, we dashed to the potty and sure enough, she pushed it right out and into the toilet. It could be a fluke thing but it has boosted my confidence in this treacherous process so we are plugging ahead. Plus, toddlers in underwear are about the cutest things ever:


**Day one's successes were minimal but at least we had some go in the potty. Here we go again...

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Go Carrie! Go Livs! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Tell her we are so proud of her!

Kristin Sokol said...

I have some resources in the form a literature that has worked well for me and many others. Let me know if you'd like to have it.

Heidi said...

Livs will have this in no time. Probably already does.