Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Remember This Baby?

Not to give anything away, but Joseph and I made Maggie and Justin's wedding video for them for Christmas this year...a mere 5 1/2 years later...

While going through all our footage we realized there was indeed a 3rd main player in all our coverage that day--our cherubic little Bentley. We could not get enough of him back then and it was all we could do to leave his presence to a minimum in the video we made for Mag and Justin. Doesn't everyone want to see that deliciously fat and happy baby boy all the time?!

I made this little montage this morning to keep for ourselves. Love how we made Maggie come film segments with Beans just so we could film more of our own babe.



Mag—I promise you and Justin are very much the focus of your beautiful wedding DVD (it is beautiful and I feel no shame claiming it as such because it's the bride who makes it so.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cheeks! And that squishy body! I remember that sweet little Bean...seems like so long ago!

Heidi said...

Funny how he is so much the same yet so different. I guess mainly in the chub department. What a mush. I remember a great clip in my wedding video of him waving, I think he is about this same age.

Bobbi said...

He is so kissable--as we could see by his doting Daddy! This made me teary-eyed, that cute little musher Bean. How quickly the time has gone already! He's such a big boy now. And yes, Maggie was beautiful!

Maggie said...

So fun! I can't wait to see the video in full. My kids LOVED watching this. Beans is so adorable. Isn't it funny to look back and see parts of their personalities that are so much the same. I need to video my kids more.