Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

Can you tell that Beans and Livs (my early risers) had to wake up Cares (my sleep late girl) so we could discover stockings all together? The next picture says it all...

Love this classic pic.
Next year I will try my hardest to get PJ pics on Christmas Eve
when all are merry and bright :)

Livs showing off her new snowman slippers from Santa while chowing on a sucker from her stocking. She also got a 10 pack of bubblegum (sugar free of course) and ate 5 pieces in a row. Made her such a happy Christmas baby!

Caroline's Pet Vet gift from Joseph and me. We consider it our handmade gift because we found all the little parts/tools/bandages at various locations and then Joseph designed the labels.

Cares, animal lover that she is, has played with it for hours each day since and I love seeing her growing slew of animals all bandaged up in different ways.

Over to Nanny and Grandpa's for brunch and family time and more presents.

Love this crew all snuggled up on the couch


Grandpa and baby Anders

Joseph and Johnny

and a pic I had to steal from Krista's blog--Bentley displaying his new bank from Nanny and Grandpa. All the kids received one along with crisp new bills to fill up the sections. My little boy was thrilled about handling money and eager to spend it--only he had trouble finding the "spending" section...





4 comments:

Heidi said...

Suddenly Livs is Miss Personality in photos. Love her.

Pet Vet looks and sounds so cool! What a great gift.

Anonymous said...

Those banks are really cool! And I love the Pet Vet gift...so clever!

Looks like a fun Christmas Day!

Krista said...

what a fun catch up tonight I had. I love the cinnamon rolls tradition too. I'll have to try those sometime because I never have. I also love the pet vet gift. So clever and cute. I just read cec's comment. I already had wrote clever before I read hers. :)

Bobbi said...

Pet Vet is very clever (I had read both comments before :-), and cute! It was a perfect gift for Cares. I love Livs happy smiles these days, and Bean's toothless grins. I couldn't see his sharks decorating the tree very well, though. I can't believe Anders is so big already!