Friday, December 10, 2010

Dinner and Lights

Christmas lights at Gateway



gotta love my purple pinhead in that hat

Next year I am checking out the home game schedule for the Jazz and planning a night downtown when they are not playing here. Too. Much. Traffic. But we had a lovely evening and met up with my little brother for some pizza at CPK. I'm sad we didn't do any shopping--love the stores at Gateway--but the kids had other plans. Meaning they were done with the day and ready to be home. And everyone knows they run the show (but don't tell them!)




2 comments:

Heidi said...

"you have mall face"

I am rolling over the purple pinhead comment and it made me think of the above.

That is one of my favorite Christmas activities and something I miss a lot about Utah this time of year!

Anonymous said...

That hat is awesome on you.

Love the lights at Gateway. Somehow I never get down there at night during the holidays but it looks so festive that I might have to.