Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thinking

I like this look for me--meaning the bangs (and the adorable kids surrounding me, of course). I keep thinking about trying them again but 1) they drove me crazy every day. I couldn't wait to be home and done with the day so I could pin them up and off my forehead. 2) I don't think bangs would look good with my currently very short hair.

So, you can see how I am just thinking...

And doesn't this pic (from April 2008) just capture spring so well? Can't wait to spy some tulips in bloom. Or anything really!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the bangs on you too! However I know what you mean, I know they would drive me crazy being on my face all day.

I don't think you have to have long hair for them to look good though.

Joseph said...

Babe, you can pull any look off. Do it.

Krista said...

yes, I love the bangs on you, but I think they would annoy me too much on myself.

Anonymous said...

I really love the bangs. You pull them off so well. But I know what a pain they are. Mine are always to the side because they drive me crazy by two weeks after they have been cut.

And I agree with Heid, long hair isn't necessary.

Maggie said...

Isn't it funny how we look at hairstyles and remember how they drove us crazy but we really like them still. Makes me laugh. I've never seen you with a bad haircut, so I'm convinced you could pull anything off. Good luck.

Kristin Sokol said...

Of course you could do it, but is it worth the torment? I always say this...NO.

Bobbi said...

I thought the bangs were cute. I do like your short haircut and think '
bangs would be fine with it. Loved your curls the other night!

Lizzy said...

Love you with bangs---but I agree they are hard to deal with. Darling photo of you and the kiddies!