Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Wedding and a Birthday

The past 2 nights were spent partying! The only downside was forgetting the trusty Nikon and relying solely on my hubby's iPhone for pics (maybe I should count Olivia not really wanting to drink a bottle for her grandma Bobbi as another downside...naughty, spoiled, darling baby that she is...:)


The Utah State Capital for Abigail and Scott's wedding
(Abigail is my hubby's cousin on his mom's side)

The head table. I wish I had taken a better picture of the bride and groom but this is all I have.

Our first date night out since miss Olivia came along

These were real leaves all glued to a paper tablecloth

My fabulous in-laws, Ruth Ann and Neil

The last time any of us were at the capital building was way back in our high school days for prom. Naturally, we felt compelled to re-enact cheesy dance pictures on the grand staircase :) Cute, single Bob--let's find him a wife!

The following evening we gathered at Johnny and Krista's to celebrate this cutie:

These silly girls had a ball eating their cupcakes

While this silly guy focused on decorating his just perfectly. The other day I told him that he is very smart and has a good memory. He replied "that's because I am a good artist and really smart at figuring things out." Well said my dear boy :)

Joseph played camera-man for Krista with her fancy-pants decked-out camera so she could attend to hostess duties (aka wrangling 7 toddlers and teaching them how to play party games. By the way, she is a natural pro with them...)


Baby Isabel

And baby Olivia with her aunt Jessica. She was a perfect angel since she had her mommy's milk to fill her up. I am completely in love with that baby's round cheeks--I kiss them all day long!


4 comments:

Bobbi said...

I kissed those cute cheeks all evening, even though she was a little naughty pants! We loved having her here, and she did eventually drink the bottle for me. Beans and Cares were happy little campers for us--love them all so much! Happy birthday to Kai, looks like a fun party! And we looked carefully at the KSL footage of Abigail's reception (a report on acoustics in the Capitol bldg.) but couldn't see any LeBarons.

Heidi said...

That is quite the leaf covered tablecloth! I want to kiss miss Olivia's cheeks too! She is looking so fair lately. I love the mush.

Anonymous said...

That cake table is my favorite! What a cool presentation.

LOVE the prom pose with all of you. And Bob.

Miss Olivia is a mommy's girl...what can you say?

Krista said...

I think the title "crazy" is more suitable. :) I'm so glad that you guys could come. It was fun to have all the cousins play and hang out. I'm glad you got pics at the capital too because we didn't take any...except at the photo booth, which sisi thinks are "SOOO silly."