Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Recent iPhone Pics


Oh, it feels good to laugh! And these kids are the perfect source:

We call this shot "runnin' robot" after aunt Heidi's description of Bean as a robot so filled with energy and excitement that he is moments away from bursting and breaking down :)

The first round of dress-ups one day over at my mom's. Just wait they get oh so much better...

see what I mean?

Thanksgiving Day showers--waiting for the water to heat up before getting all wet.



On Sunday we came home from church and immediately went down for naps--all 4 1/2 of us :) And we slept soundly for 2 full hours. When we woke up we made good use of our happy moods by making Christmas sugar cookies!


5 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my gosh. Thanks for the laughs with the costumes. Ethan looks awesome. yummy cookies too. We need to make those too.

Heidi said...

We could probably use those pics of Eth and Will as blackmail when they are teens ;-). I love the runnin robot! And totally jealous of two hour family nap!

Anonymous said...

I love my silly boys! Those pics do need to be used in wedding videos down the road!

And I love running robot!

Bobbi said...

Great pictures to lift our spirits with happy memories and lots of laughs! Bean IS a runnin' robot--perfect pic! And the dress-ups, well, I am so glad you posted those!!! Funny boys! Naps are yummy, glad you all got one on Sunday.

Maggie said...

Those are way funny pictures. Thanks for sharing. your cookies look good too. Mmmmmm. cookies.