Friday, March 30, 2007

Thursday Afternoon in the House with Cares

Bentley had an olympic size nap yesterday while Caroline had a tiny one. This left lots of free time for the two of us to play together and for Cares to explore without a toddler blocking her way or trying to "hug" her every 10 seconds. One of her favorite places is under the kitchen table where she fits just perfectly.

We also played hair salon and I put the tiniest rubber bands in her hair to create her very first pigtails (symmetry not required for 10 month olds!) I got such a kick out of her as she puttered around looking like a big girl. At one point she climbed up on me as I lay by her on the floor and then balanced standing up several times in a row before she'd lean into me to keep from falling. She's getting pretty brave!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown-up! I love her hair and the tights! How nice for you to have some Baby Cares time while Bean was sleeping~those moments are rare with any children other than your first and you need to take advantage of them because those little ones grow up so quickly.

Heidi said...

LOL about Beans hugging her every ten seconds. It's a hard knock life!

Looks like fun time for the two cutest Cares ever!

Bobbi said...

Oh, Carrie, she is so cute with the ponies! What a little doll! (I know, we have said that before!)