Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Flori

Happy Birthday Flori! As the oldest child in her family, Flori has set an amazing example. I know that Joseph has always been very proud of her and the goals she and Rob have accomplished together. When we were in the midst of planning our wedding, Joseph took me to meet tiny, newborn Eloise. I remember walking into their Orem apartment and feeling so much love and peace and happiness. It was so tender to see Maddie and how much she doted on her baby sis. And I could see the devoted love between Flo and Rob. It made me so hopeful for the future and eager to have that easy joy in my home.

Flori is one fantastic cook and always seems ready and willing to invite family, friends and neighbors to dinner. I love to hear Flori laugh--it is totally contagious (especially if she is laughing at her brother's comments and jokes!) I love Flori's tender heart and that she is still so connected to her family even though she lives far away. It's fun to see how excited the family gets when the Christensens will be in town--we all adore them so much and are so grateful for the memories we can make together. I hope your family pampers and spoils you today Flo--have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Flori! Although I don't get to see you very often, I hear stories from Carrie about your many talents and I can see how much love and respect Carrie and Joe have for you as an oldest sister and mentor. Yay that you are blogging now as well!

Heidi said...

HB Flori!

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday, Flori! Ditto what Cecily said, and thanks for helping to mold Joseph into the fine young man he is. I think the Christmas gift he made you is an indication of his love and admiration for you, and it is well deserved.