Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben

Happy Birthday Ben! Gotta love these March birthdays--guess that means July is one hot month :)

Ben is just so fun to hang out with--he loves to be the life of the party with his quick wit, love for all things silly, and his easy laugh. I remember the first time I could tell that Heidi had really fallen for him. Cec and I were at lunch with her down in Provo and she described in detail her first few dates with Ben and how much she was looking forward to their next one (I think it was the Keith Urban concert--is that right Heid?) Anyway, she had the simplest joy about her as she spoke about him and I knew she loved him. And when Ben spoke at their wedding dinner, 7 months later, and shared his feelings for Heidi it was the most tender, sincere and devoted thing I have ever heard--I knew he loved her too.

Ben gets super excited about little things and makes little things super exciting. He is a very hard worker and I love that he follows goals he set as a small child. I love how playful and fun he is with my kids and his other nieces and nephews--he will be one fantastic daddy! Thanks for making my Heidi laugh every day and for relating so completely to my hubby's silliness. You are wonderful and I hope you have a fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture...hilarious! We wrote similar things about cute Ben in our blogs...I love it.

Heidi said...

That picture is awesome. WHen you mention ben's weddding speech I always get teary.

He sure does love being silly with your hubby!