Monday, March 19, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

I am pleased to announce the arrival of the Christensen family blog (maybe some of you thought I'd say baby but that's not really my news to share--oh, and Flori isn't due until May). Anyway, I am proud of Rob for giving in and sharing pictures and news of his incredibly cute family. Hopefully we will get to see and hear a lot about the imminently arriving new baby via blog--yay! I can't wait to read more and check-up on you guys.





Bentley and "the girls" December 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is up with Bentley's facial expression in the pic with the girls? Hilarious!!!
Yay that Flori and Rob are blogging!

Heidi said...

I am happy for you to have another family blog to read. It really helps when they are far away! I told you the Lebaron clan would slowly but surely join the blogging world.