Thursday, March 29, 2007

Grazie!

Next time you talk to Joe ask him about his "grazie" story. Anyway, I just want to thank you all for a fabulously, wonderful, golden birthday (28 on the 28th)! I really loved all the calls (and messages), cards, emails, blogs (and blog comments), gifts, meals and company. Birthdays are so fun and they remind me how lucky I am to have the family and friends that I have. I spent the day getting totally pampered from breakfast in bed to shopping at Nordy's and getting a makeover done for the first time in my life--different but fun to venture into the world of makeup. I finally remembered to get a picture taken at dinner last night. It's not the best but shows off my "new" face at least a little. Heid--what do you think? Thank you all again for making me feel so special!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh Care you look so gorgeous! I mean you are gorgeous without makeup too but that is a natural beauty. Your eyes are stunning- we both need to learn how to apply and wear eyeliner so we can do it more often.

Glad your day was fun and you were pampered. You are a model!

Anonymous said...

Heid, I wish you could have seen Care in person...that photo doesn't do her eyes justice. My hubby, who rarely compliments people, told her that her eyes looked really great. Care is naturally beautiful with those dark features and big lips and olive skin, but her eyes really popped and she looked very mature and sophisticated after the makeover. Let's make appointments in Vegas at Nordie's for when we are down there! I want to learn how to better apply my makeup and update my supplies.

Care, I am glad you had a good day and I am glad I could play with your cute babies. Cares is truly a mush and I love that Bean doesn't want to leave our home. We love you and your family so much!