Monday, November 7, 2011

Leaf Peeps

Olivia's Leaf Girl
 Bentley's colorful Leaf Man
 Caroline's Leaf Lady

 Yes, we were over at my parents' house this evening. My doctor's appointment was just before 4:00 pm today—now that I see him every 2 weeks it's getting so hard to schedule more convenient appointment times...Anyway, my sweet mom met me at the hospital, loaded the kids into her car and took them to her house. The kids informed her that we were making Leaf Men for FHE tonight so she happily stopped along the way home and helped them gather up beautiful "supplies" for our night. This may be the last week of the year to squeeze this kind of project in so we were glad to make it work (and to have grandma's help and creativity!)

4 comments:

Krista said...

What a great idea. We are totally going to do this! My kids will think this is so cool when I show the pics to them.

Heidi said...

Oooh I'm digging the skirt on Liv's leaf girl

Ruth Ann said...

Those are so cute! where did you get the idea? I LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

I kept meaning to gather some leaves and preserve them so that we could so this after our trip but I didn't get to it.
These are amazing...way to go LeBaron cuties and Grandma Bobbi!