Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Zoo Day


Thank goodness for Joseph or my kids would not be enjoying many big adventures this month. On Saturday I had to run a rehearsal up at the U of U so my hubby and I decided I should drop the family off at the zoo while I was at the studio.




Props to Joseph for wrangling all 3 kids (and mostly a stubborn toddler who can never make up her mind about riding in the wagon or walking or being carried. And then throws a fit when she doesn't have it just her way.) I heard that my little family didn't get around to seeing everything but that the Zoorassic Dinosaur stuff was pretty cool.




We ran a few errands after the zoo and totally blew off Livs' nap. The picture below was the result around 5 that night while we grabbed dinner at Rubio's. I have to admit I kind of loved it. I never get to snuggle my baby girl like that anymore and it was so cuddly to have her sleeping so soundly and koala-like on me.




3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ah sleeping Livs! So cute. Did she still go to bed okay that night?

Anonymous said...

Sweet worn out little girl!

Props to Joe for taking them all to the Zoo by himself.

Bobbi said...

Good job, Joe! Super Dad points for you. Livs looks exhausted and sweaty. I do love that cuddle-up time, which gets so rare as they leave the baby stage.