Friday, June 24, 2011

Lagoon


What a big adventure for my kiddos yesterday! They wore themselves out and had so much fun. All their older LeBaron cousins were there with them which, I think, made them both super brave, trying lots of "grown-up" rides like the White Roller Coaster and The Bat. Joseph was in heaven taking his big kids on exciting attractions. And no one got lost, no one got sun-burned and all had a fabulous time.

Thank you Grandpa Neil and Nanny for treating my family to such classic summer fun!

Beans and cousin Porter taking it easy

Cares and Tillie on the kids' dino-drop ride

A little bit soaked after the Log Flume

Totally soaked kids after Rattlesnake Rapids--Joseph told me Cares, Tillie and Sisi huddled close together and then got completely drenched by the waterfall at the end. Love that image.

Cares and Joseph on The Bat

My cute girl after playing at Lagoon-A-Beach


4 comments:

Heidi said...

There's only one lagoon! I love it there. Cares and tillie practically look like teenagers on that ride together. Fun fun!

Krista said...

It was so fun and my kids loved seeing their cousins. I need to send over some photos for u.

Anonymous said...

Classic summer fun and yet, my kiddos have never been! Time to introduce them.

A great way to kick off the LeBaron reunion!

Bobbi said...

Cec, I can't believe you have been able to escape the Lagoon summer duty. It is time,though. Props to Joe for keeping them all un-sunburned and not lost! It looks like they had great fun.