Thursday, October 21, 2010

Night Out

After dinner on Friday night and putting Olivia to bed, Joseph and I went back to the city for a quick night out. We hung out with Bob and Brooke and soaked up the architecture and energy of the city as we walked over to and along Michigan Avenue. I will always have a special love for that mile of the city--so many great stores! I had my heart set on H&M (shocker, right?) because they have a big childrens section at that store. And they were open until 9:30 so that's where we ended up (and found good stuff too :)

Along the riverwalk with the Wrigley Building in the background

Nothing wrong with a little (or big) treat at 10:00 pm

Fun Lego sculptures along Michigan Ave.

John and Krista--thanks again for watching our kiddos so we could enjoy a night on the town!




3 comments:

Heidi said...

What are those funny lego sculptures for?

Anonymous said...

Love me some shopping on Michigan Avenue.

I have always wanted to stop and take pictures with the LEGO sculptures!

Bobbi said...

Great fun in that wonderful city. Even some "alone" time--without kids--to enjoy grown-ups things, perfect!