Friday, March 5, 2010

This Week

This week I:

1) Made my very first loaf of homemade artisan bread. Yummy (and yay for me because it is a huge first!) Krista--thanks for your detailed help via blog :)

2) Felt even more lost, and equally intrigued, after watching LOST. Because the show is ending in 10 episodes, I am hooked and simply have to see how the writers will tie everything together.

3) Agreed to teach Thriller to the youth at their combined activity next week. Last time I did that I was 8 months pregnant (with Bentley) so this time should be a breeze.

4) Stocked up on Children's Motrin, Children's Tylenol, Triaminic cough strips and bandaids at Walgreens. Can you tell we have had a sickly winter around here?

5) Did sealings at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple with my hubby, my parents, my sis and her hubby. We did a bunch of family names for my mom's Norwegian ancestors (oh those tricky foreign names--ask Joseph if he thought the pronunciations by the sealer were just a little bit funny...:)

6) Had a fun family date night (just this evening) at Settebello for caprese, pizza and gelato.

gelato...yummmmm

And this tiny princess...

is back to her happy, healthy self today. Her mommy is thrilled (and had almost forgotten what a delightful and easy baby she really is.)

On the calendar for this weekend:

Prepare taxes with my hubby. We can hardly wait...

7 comments:

Krista said...

oooo. that sounds like too much fun. taxes. boo. Yummy sette bello. I had nasty pizza tonight that isn't sitting well from kellogg's pizza night. hmmm. I also love olivia's little time line. great idea. I am also giving you props for it. :)

Heidi said...

What the cute vest on Livies! Was that Caroline's once upon a time? She looks like such a fashionista. Yay for homemade bread! I have attempted homemade bread several times but never loved my end product.

Bobbi said...

So glad Livvies is back to her old happy self.--glad for you and for her. Good job on the bread. Want to come over next week and make wheat bread, I have a great recipe and is pretty simple.
Thanks agin for the temple attendance together, it was a sweet event (we were quire light-hearted!

ba and the boys said...

we just went to settebello (w/o kids). love love love their pizzas! and had pistashio gelliato (we always had normal flavors back home)-so freaking yummy!

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! You have had a busy, hard week. But a light-hearted moment in the temple (of all places) with your hubby had to have been a highlight. Or at least a funny memory. I know I will always think of him when we do sealings again :-). Thanks for inviting us. We should be in the temple together more often.

Good luck on the taxes.

Angela Jensen said...

I'd love to read Krista's bread ideas, think she'd invite me to see her blog? You can tell her I'm not a psycho right?

Carol said...

You can do it!...the taxes I mean. Mine are finished and it is such a RELIEF to be done. Glad your baby is better...sick babies are so hard.