Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Day in Vegas

Las Vegas temple





Despite all my complaints, I did have a lovely time at the temple with my family. The landscaping is very pretty and quite unique, with a lot of room for roaming. We spotted a family of 5 eating a picnic lunch on the temple grounds, and a group of deacons having their priesthood lesson near the front doors.




Meeting the perfectly new miss Sadie. She transfixed us all and Cares thought she was so very tiny and very interesting but that cousin Max was still way more fun to play with.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Look at your cute coordinating family! I love it.

Thanks to your children for entertaining my child!

Krista said...

I love your dress. The color looks fantastic on you! fun pics at the temple too.

Anonymous said...

I want to match your family! And today, I have those colors on so I guess I do! Where are the girls' skirts from? Love them.

You look beautiful with your children and with your niece.

Heidi C said...

Oh, good old Vegas, I must admit this time of year I miss it. It was fun to see the temple again!