Friday, March 12, 2010

This Girl...

...makes me laugh
I have learned to embrace her unique sense of style and just enjoy the ride.

Besides her awesome outfits, she says so many funny things throughout the day, especially if she is playing make-believe with her animals, dolls, or brother. Just the other day she was playing with her Polly Pockets and one was saying to the other "we've got to eat this apple or we will never be able to have babies!" I guess she has been listening quite well in Primary...


6 comments:

Heidi said...

Cares does have her very own unique sense of style- I love it! She is hilarious, can't wait to hopefully see her over Easter (and you!)

Krista said...

I love the outfit. Sisi is in the same thing designing her outfits...and half the time I let them slide because I'm tired of changing her.

Anonymous said...

Nothing says style like sweats tucked into boots, which I love seeing her in. And turtlenecks. Every chance she gets. Love that adorable little girl :-).

So eating apples helps with the baby making process...hmmm. Something she learned in FHE, right?

Bobbi said...

Caroline is a little character, and such a cutie! Yes, her tucked-n sweatshirts are my favorite. And she picked up on the Adam and Eve thing quite well--hilarious!

Matt Stevens said...

My favorite thing I have heard all week-apples and babies :) Very cute!

Matt Stevens said...

BTW-this is Lizzy, not Matt.