Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Evolution of Olivia

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

Borrowed this idea from the talented Rebecca M. How I love her photography. And how I love my Olivia. She has been so so sick since Saturday and most content just snuggling on my shoulder (or her Daddy's shoulder.) Poor thing seems to finally be doing a little better today. I have missed my sweet smiley girl. But loved when she fell asleep on me while I was rocking her this weekend. Dreamy...


3 comments:

Heidi said...

As a newborn she looks sooo different but aplready by April she looks like the Livies we know now. Love that mush, wish I could be around more often for her to put her head on my shoulder!

Anonymous said...

They change so much that first year and it is fun to see cute Livies in all those pictures!

I am sorry she is so sick. No fun for baby or mama.

Bobbi said...

Is that interview thing for real?
Olivia has changed sooo much! She is a sweetheart, and I loved her cuddling with me Monday night, even though it meant she was pretty sick. I hope she gets better soon, and back to her old, happy self.