Friday, March 19, 2010

Lately

I have felt busy non-stop this week, making to-do lists each morning and each night before bed. There are some major projects that I've been plugging away on (more on those later), family gatherings and extra activities. Combine those with all the regular demands of daily life (namely feeding, dressing, carpooling, cleaning up after and entertaining my children), and I feel like I have hardly had a moment to just sit and do this (aka blog).

This week:
Monday: volunteered in Bentley's classroom, FHE outing to the library, and grocery shopping

Tuesday: lunch date with LeBaron women as 2 of my out-of-town sisters in law are here this week. Mag--will you email me your picture of all of us?

Wednesday: taught my dance classes and once the kids were in bed, Joseph and I finally prepped all our tax info. Thank goodness that is done--why is it such a chore?

Thursday: my mom took me birthday shopping at Nordstrom and then I made a very yummy dinner--chicken enchiladas and artisan bread. I love my mother-in-law's recipe for the enchiladas but yesterday they seemed to take all afternoon to make. I think that has more to do with my busy baby needing me (and food, lots of food) more than anything else.

Scheduled for today: "Pinkalicious" birthday party for my niece this afternoon and then a YW babysitting service project this evening.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Carrie, I know just how you feel. My week has been that way too. It's been full of good things, but full. The few moments I have had at home Sherm has been here, so it's not really relaxing or productive. Hang in there! And how fun to see Maggie and Flori!

Heidi said...

Maybe next week will slow down?

I'm excited to see pics from the Pinkalicious Party!

ba and the boys said...

same kind of week here! ADD TO IT THAT CHRIS WAS IN SACRAMENTO! im just so grateful for the yw kid sitting for us tonight!

Anonymous said...

Busy busy. So many weeks blur together because there are too many things going on. It sounds like you had some great activities though, ie the Pinkalicious party!