Friday, January 22, 2010

FYI

While on vacation...

...I didn't bring a blow-dryer and opted for hats and headbands. I used the hotel's dryer twice and it managed to do the trick.

...I left a very detailed document for the grandmas--4 pages worth in fact :)

...I decided on The Time Traveler's Wife while kickin' it poolside and ended up listening to a lot of The Count of Monte Cristo (Joseph's book of choice) while we drove around the island. Both good reads if you ask me. We also watched The Informant (on the airplane) and it was actually quite funny. I am a total sucker for that kind of humor though and think both my hubby and I were more amused than most people on the plane. I love that airlines edit R rated movies to play for us passengers...so thoughtful...

These cuties are still my favorites (barfs and early mornings and poops and moody sibling fights and all...)

This picture is too funny to me: Cares with the random, creepy, skeleton gloves on, Beans in his new rash guard (from Hawaii), track pants, and a hat, Livs dazed and a little annoyed that I am letting the kids hold her so fresh from her nap...I love these sillies.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the book "Count of Monte Cristo" (hate the movie--completely different ending...) --have you read Three Musketeers by Dumas? Very fun to read!
Looks like your trip was fun. I am VERY jealous!

Heidi said...

Ha ha ha I love random kid outfits and accessories. Where did you get Olivia's jeans skirt? that is too cute I need a tiny one for my babe.

Krista said...

I love the last pic too with randomness. way funny. I also loved count of monte cristo...such beautiful revenge can be so sweet no?
The movie doesn't quite do it justice.

Anonymous said...

I love your kids too, even with the barfs. Great accessories and cute picture of the sillies.

Thanks for the detailed updates on the trip yesterday. It was so good to have you around again!!! I am already looking forward to next week.

And a HUGE thanks for coming by the primary activity last night. I was going to ask you to take pictures for me but then I forgot!

Bobbi said...

Cute picture. Dumas is an author for the ages--always meaningful and well-spoken. We're glad to have you back but glad you got to go.

Maggie said...

I love the creepy skeleton fingers. Cute kids.