Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mommies

While Bentley was at preschool today, Cares and I played "mommies and babies." Of course most of my "play" time was done with Olivia while Caroline bathed and dressed her baby dolls, and took one of them to visit the "doctor" (her black puppy) upstairs by the pool table. It was so much fun to watch her and listen to her as she mothered her babies. At one point she was washing her doll's head over and over and saying "you just have so much poop in your hair!"

It was a delightful morning with my 2 girls.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby bathtub Cares is using in the sink! We might need one of those...

Love playing Mommy with a daughter who plays along. I love Caroline's comment about the poop in the hair. Is that a big problem at your house :-)?

Heidi said...

I am glad Cares could get all the poop washed out of her baby's hair!

I think it is so wonderful if you can teach your daughter that being a mom is fun and the best job in the world!

Krista said...

cuteness. so much poop in your hair huh. sisi has that same shirt that cares has on. I tried to dress her in today but she insisted that she could only wear a dress.

Jess said...

So cute, I want to have a girl next!

Bobbi said...

I'm glad she would be willing to wash the poop out of her baby's hair--so cute!!! (so different from boys' "potty humor"!). She has a gret role model for growing up to be a good mommy.

Maggie said...

I love the poop comment. So cute.