Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Will It Work?


Last night I asked Joseph to be in charge of our FHE lesson. And guess what? He totally delivered. I am going to ask him to do that more often (he will be so excited :) We talked about one of our favorite primary songs, If the Savior Stood Beside Me, and how we could become better during this new year. The kids each thought of 5 things they could work on and then we had them act them out in a little photo shoot. Joseph then used the pictures to make these collages to help them remember their goals:


So, now we will see if any of this sinks in. Especially the no biting thing from Cares--she has some serious jaws and Beans has some serious marks to prove it...

9 comments:

Heidi said...

O man I love every single picture in each collage. I can't wait to see what the interpretation of "help baby" will amount to ;-). Cute activity. Where are these collages hanging?

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun Fun! Love the photo idea to help them!

Bobbi said...

Great idea and such cute pics! Good job, Joe!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM (meaning the kids AND the collages :-)). What an awesome idea! We may have to beg Joe to do the collages for us too because those are great reminders!

Krista said...

That is so darn cute. I'm loving the photos too. The no biting. awesome.

Stacey said...

Very cute, what a good idea! I love the creativity of the collages.

ba and the boys said...

i love the 'no' pictures! that is great! i think you married a winner!

Mariposa said...

I am officially requesting my own Resolution Collage:

1) Lose weight (picture of me in a 4 sizes too small bikini)

2) NO! freaking out when Seth won't let me spend all my money at Target (pic of me angrily slapping seth...wait...)

3) Cleaning my house (pic of me making Tillie clean the house)

4) Do my VT (pic of me making Banana Bread Jan-Dec 2009 to leave on porch of VTeachee)

5) Make more money (pic of me donating plasma)

what are you waiting for? get started!

Angela Jensen said...

Very impressive. The last time Peter was in charge of FHE, he gave our 2,3, and 4 year olds a lesson on consecrated oil. hmmmm over their heads a little?