Thursday, January 29, 2009

Off to See the Wizard


Joseph and Bentley had another boys' night out last night. They joined Chandler and, Ethan, Will, and Maddie for dinner at the Mandarin and then saw the The Wizard of Oz in Centerville. It turns out that the lovely and talented girl who plays Dorothy in it works with Joe and Chad and so a big group from the office got together to go see her perform last night.

silly cousins at dinner (gotta love Will's chin!)

my boys at the play together

Bentley and Dorothy (Julie). This was the first thing I heard about this morning from Bentley--that he got to meet Dorothy and take a picture with her :)

I had to teach my dance classes last night so Cares and I had a little girls' night at home once I was back from the studio. This basically means she wanted me to paint her toenails and fingernails and I happily obliged. It made me laugh that she was fast asleep in bed by 7:45 while the play was just getting underway at that point. It's a good thing I only sent my "big" 4 year-old kid to see it!

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

It sounds like a fun night for all of you. Cute Bean got a hair cut!

Heidi said...

ha ha ha Will's face is classic. I love Bean's excitement in meeting Dorothy. I can see it in his face! And cute girl Cares wanted her nails painted. I need a daughter someday!!

Anonymous said...

Fun to see pictures of the evening. Chad told me he took one of the kids with Dorothy (Julie) on his iphone, which I am excited to see. Connor and I had a mellow night alone but I didn't paint his fingernails. I did cut them, however, and we watched LOST. It was a great night!

ba and the boys said...

i love the wizard of oz and everytime it is on i try to get my kids excited about it...but NO! im glad bean had a great time!