Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Splash Park 08



This morning we needed groceries so I promised the kids we could take a 30 minute detour and hit the splash park on our way to the store. They got super excited and dressed speedily in their swimsuits. We arrived, the kids ran around, got totally drenched, and then decided they were done. I hardly had time to take pictures before they opted to sit by me and have a yummy snack--and then get dressed for grocery shopping. It was kind of funny how unimpressed they were! I think they had fun for a good 10 minutes and then that was enough. Good thing we have the pool to hit on these hot summer days. Yesterday, Bentley went down the big water-slide at Lifetime about 30 times in a row. Splash pad vs. big twisty style water-slide--I think the water-slide wins!
Getting soaked right away

Enjoying the cool water

Happily trotting around

and deciding they're done with the water. Little rascals...


They seemed to love it last year--click here to see (wow, they've grown so much!!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my Cares was such a mini last year! Still a baby, but no more! I love her dainty little running poses from this year. Funny that they were not that into it. I love the slides at Lifetime!

Bobbi said...

They have changed so much in a year! Bentley is brave to go down the slide by himself! Good summer days.

Anonymous said...

Maybe if we join you on your next visit, the splashing will last longer. I can't believe how much your little ones have grown!